As we’re sure you are aware, COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) is significantly impacting the travel industry, and many of our clients have questions about both existing and future travel plans.
First and foremost, the fact that you are working with one of our professional Travel Advisors at Orion Travelinx and Voyageur Travel means you are in the best possible position. Our number one priority is to ensure you are taken care of before, during and after your travels. We are your advocates, and we are here to help you make travel decisions best suited to your personal needs, both now and in the future.
Our number one priority is making sure you, our client, are fully supported in your travel decisions. Our partnership with Ensemble Travel Group provides significant value in helping us do so. With thousands of partnerships throughout the world, Ensemble is in constant communication with industry leaders and receives regular updates from a local perspective. This helps our Travel Advisors help you to make educated and informed decisions regarding your travel plans. Please review the information below and consult with your Advisor.
At the end of the day, we’re confident the travel industry will be back to normal in due time. But for the time being, we recommend seeking out the facts, washing your hands, and turning to us, your Travel Advisors, for guidance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our team. We are constantly monitoring the situation, and we have your absolute best interest in mind.
About COVID-19 Outbreak
There is an endless amount of coronavirus news circulating, making it easy for misperceptions and rumors to surface. Our team relies on a number of reliable sources for accurate information, and we’d like to share them with you:
- When you travel, take precautions against respiratory and other illnesses including basic good health practices as listed below.
- Seek medical attention from a health professional if you fall ill.
During your trip
- Wash your hands often with soap under warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use anti-viral hand sanitizers and wipes if soap and warm water is not available.
- Cough or sneeze into a flexed elbow. If you use a tissue, discard and wash your hands.
- Monitor your health. If you fall ill while travelling, avoid contact with others except to see a health professional
Upon return to Canada
- Monitor your overall health for 14 days upon return for fever, cough or difficulty breathing. If you develop symptoms, seek professional medical advice